Interested in medals to the Royal Warwickshire Regiment? Well, you're in the right place. Contact me at info@tommysmedals.co.uk if you have any information requests and I will try and help. If you have medals to the Royal Warwickshire Regiment that you would like to sell then I offer top prices and no dealer or auction house commission!

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Wanted!

One of the reasons I've set-up this blog is so that I can post my 'wanted' list. These are particular medals that I'm looking for. If you can have the medals or know where they are then I would love to hear from you by email at info@tommysmedals.co.uk

The list is as follows:
  • 1914 star and bar trio to 7060 Pte A Bailey, R War R
  • 1914 star and bar to 9245 Sjt A Williams, R War R
  • Queens South Africa (clasps Johannesburg, CC and OFS) to 6736 Pte J Garner, R War R
  • 1914-15 star trio to 200803 Sjt W Lucock, R War R
  • Queens South Africa (clasps Transvaal, SA01 and SA02), 1914 star trio to 7605 Pte W Grice R War R
All are required for re-unites. If you are able to help then please contact me at info@tommysmedals.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment