Interested in medals to the Royal Warwickshire Regiment? Well, you're in the right place. Contact me at info@tommysmedals.co.uk if you have any information requests and I will try and help. If you have medals to the Royal Warwickshire Regiment that you would like to sell then I offer top prices and no dealer or auction house commission!

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Welcome to the blog

If you have found this blog then you've either got some form of interest in the Royal Warwickshire Regiment or medal collecting in general.

As a collector or medals to the Warwicks this site is available for information and for me to post my 'wants' list.

If you want specific details on medals to the Warwicks (you're tracing an ancestor or have medals that you want more information) then please don't hesitate to email me at info@tommysmedals.co.uk. I can't promise to always have the answer, but I will help where I can and I have sites I can refer you to.

I am always interested in buying medals to the Royal Warwickshire Regiment, so if you have anything at all then please email me with a photograph or brief description.

No comments:

Post a Comment