Interested in medals to the Royal Warwickshire Regiment? Well, you're in the right place. Contact me at info@tommysmedals.co.uk if you have any information requests and I will try and help. If you have medals to the Royal Warwickshire Regiment that you would like to sell then I offer top prices and no dealer or auction house commission!

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Wanted! Medals to re-unite groups

I've got several medals and groups of medals that I've researched and found that the recipient had served in other campaigns and was awarded medals. I would love to put the groups together again, so if you know the whereabouts of the following then please let me know:

South Africa Medal 1854 to 1786 James Houlding, 1st Bn 6th Foot

I have Houlding's India Mutiny medal

India General Service 1854 with clasps Samana 1891 and Hazana 1891 plus an India General Service 1895 with clasp Relief of Chitral to 4929 Walter Key, Kings Royal Rifle Corps

Walter Key transferred to the Royal Warwickshire Regiment and I have his Queens South Africa, he was severely wounded at Boschbult in 1902. I am also investigating whether he qualified for a LSGC medal which (if issued) would have been named to Royal Warwickshire Regiment

Queens Sudan and Khedive Sudan with clasps The Atbara and Khartoum to 4506 Pte/Cpl Henry Hazeldine, 1st Bn Royal Warwickshire Regiment

I have Hazeldine's India General Service 1908

There are additional 'wants' posted in the column on the right. Ideally I would like to re-unite the groups, but even if you know of there existence I would really welcome knowing where they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment